Author Topic: Stats page  (Read 1733 times)

Dallas_Diehard

• View Profile
Stats page
« on: April 01, 2006, 08:56:59 AM »
Can anyone tell me how the score on the stats page is figured?

And also can i manually edit someone's score after the tournament is over?
If someone knocks out a previous winner we give them an extra bounty and I would like to manually add those extra points in at the end if possible..

Thanks

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Stats page
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 11:31:52 AM »
The score is calculated as follows:

Logarithm method: score = log((number-of-players+1)/rank)
Percentile method: score = (1 - (rank / (number-of-players+1))) * 100

The score is calculated for each tournament in which a player participates and then averaged.  Actually, I think the logarithm method is flawed, since it uses the "log" function, which is assumed to be log base 10, but is actually log base e.

In the works is the ability to create your own scoring formulas.  It won't make it into 2.1, but it will definitely be in the following version.

Buhay Pa Ako

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 12:31:13 PM »
 I need to know if it is possible to manually edit a players points score after a tournament has finished. I missed one players add-on (2 pts) and didn't catch it until later, so I need to adjust his points. If I try to correct it during the next tourney, which is tonight, it will throw off the pot and rake.
 It looks like the question was already asked, but I didn't see the answer.
  Thanks,
  BD    :)

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 02:41:28 PM »
Yes, you can manually adjust a player's points.  On the Players tab, double-click on the player.  There you will find an entry "Adjust points by:".  You can also insert the missing add-on by right-clicking in the player's history, at the bottom of the same dialog, and fixing the points in that way.