Author Topic: Shark Stats open to all  (Read 1969 times)

skelly82

• Shark-stats admin
    • View Profile
    • Shark Stats
Shark Stats open to all
« on: September 30, 2009, 05:42:51 AM »
Hi to all TD users,

It seems we have been hit buy the downturn more than we first thought and as such we will be offering a shark-stats account to everyone FREE of charge. There is still a lot of development still to do but we are happy to release it as is for the time being. The main reason for this is, hopefully the people who use it will donate to the project and we can keep it moving forward.

Due to the nature of the software it is currently only setup for use on our servers. The reason behind this is we are aiming to update and develop the software when possible, so having it in one place makes it much easier to support and develop.

If you are unfamiliar with shark-stats please head over the website and check out the features or download the user manual from www.shark-stats.co.uk/manual.zip

In the future we are looking to provide a self-hosted option; hopefully this will not be to long down the line.

If you would still like an account setup please let me know and we will do the rest.

Regards

Barry
Shark-stats.co.uk online poker league management - no programming needed just great stats everytime

skelly82

• Shark-stats admin
    • View Profile
    • Shark Stats
Re: Shark Stats open to all
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 05:50:25 AM »
Typical i try and offer the service and the server goes down. If you are trying to access the site is will be back up and running ASAP. this is the 1st major well minor downtime I have had for the past 16 months.  ???

*********** NOW ALL GOOD TO GO - SORRY FOR THE DOWNTIME *********************
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 08:28:36 AM by skelly82 »
Shark-stats.co.uk online poker league management - no programming needed just great stats everytime