Author Topic: seating chart  (Read 1419 times)

ready2move

• View Profile
seating chart
« on: October 20, 2010, 04:43:56 AM »
Hi,

I have a question regarding the seating chart. When i chose seating chart as display list, it use to show players per table. Now it seems to display all players regardless of the table. Is there any way to make it show players per table (again) ?

Thanks.

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: seating chart
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 07:20:12 AM »
Is this on the tables tab, or on the tables screen on the tournament?
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

ready2move

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 11:10:37 AM »
it's on the tables screen in the (pre) tournament phase.

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 12:36:46 PM »
If you go to the Layout tab, and under Screen Controls, click on properties. Under Built in screen, hilite seating chart screen. Under Format, click on Edit table image. If you have anything listed in there, get rid of them, and then you should be able to have it be in list format, much like the tables tab should show. If you're looking for it to show Player Name followed by table & seat numbers only, I'll dig around some more and see what i can figure out, but i've not done it that way for my tournaments (but who knows, I may want to...)
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

ready2move

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 02:02:33 PM »
Thanks Magic. I had to erase the table image while using the option Diagram. If im using the list option, it shows me the player name followed by table & seat number. Anyway thanks for your help!

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2010, 05:34:25 PM »
Your welcome, ready! enjoy the beauty that is TD :)
---