Author Topic: busting players difficulty  (Read 1614 times)

b_fish

• View Profile
busting players difficulty
« on: November 17, 2006, 11:44:10 PM »
When I right click on a player, I do not receive the "bust" option & for some reason the X hot key is not working for me -- anybody else experiencing this?  Any suggestions?  Big tourney tomorrow night.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: busting players difficulty
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 09:15:55 AM »
When you right-click on a player on the Tournament (clock) page?  What about on the Player Rankings page or the Seating Chart page?  What happens when you right-click?  Do you get a context-menu that just doesn't have the option to bust a player, or do you get nothing at all?

What happens when you press X?  Check the Hotkeys tab and make sure X is assigned to Bust Players Out.  Do other hotkeys work?

b_fish

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 10:16:44 AM »
Virgin mistake ... I was messing around with the sytem in prep for tonight, but hadn't actually "started" the tournament.  It is working fine.  This system is great.  You are providing a wonderful service here.  I am running a fundraiser tournament tonight with 100 people & this system will help tremendously.  I have friends that host/run tournaments on a more regular basis & I'll be sure to recommend this to them all.  Thanks so much for your help.

CanopicJar

• View Profile
    • The Back Door Holdem blog
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 10:19:17 AM »
Silly virgins  ;D