Author Topic: How to correct a missed (paid) add on (after player was 'busted out' of game) ?  (Read 1057 times)

pokerbuddy

• View Profile
I recently had a situation where a player had busted out of a tourney - and we'd not added in his add on.

When we tried to correct it by hitting 'b' for add ons, it did not allow us to mark that player as having paid the add on.

Therefore, the total prize pool was incorrect. How can we correct that if that happens again?

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
If you catch it early enough, you can undo the bust out, do the add on, and redo the bust out. Can't do it after the fact by edit the player statistics, so assuming that the tournament is over, you may want to write down the finishing order (and hitmen for them, if you track that too), undo the bust outs for the player to the end, and then get the add on, and finish the tournament that way.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

pokerbuddy

• View Profile
If you catch it early enough, you can undo the bust out, do the add on, and redo the bust out. Can't do it after the fact by edit the player statistics, so assuming that the tournament is over, you may want to write down the finishing order (and hitmen for them, if you track that too), undo the bust outs for the player to the end, and then get the add on, and finish the tournament that way.

I was afraid that was what I'd have to do. That was the first time that had happened, so I'd never thought about it before. It would be nice if there would be an easy way to edit that.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Go to the Players tab.  Edit the player in question by double-clicking the player.  This will open the Game Player dialog.  On that dialog, in the "Tournament History" section at the bottom is a list of the actions for that player.  Find the action which occurred just after the player added-on, right-click and select "Insert Add-on".

pokerbuddy

• View Profile
Thanks, Corey. Tired it out and that worked. I never would have figured that out (was looking for a button, etc.).

Now I know how to fix this if it happens again.

Very nice!