Author Topic: 2.6.b2 Database Issue  (Read 2246 times)

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
2.6.b2 Database Issue
« on: September 08, 2010, 11:29:26 AM »
Hi Corey!

Experiencing another issue with the database, kinda similar to what I was experiencing with the deletion of players when viewing all on one page.  Curiosity got this cat, and I changed the preference so it would show it page by page, and ran into the issue that b2 doesn't want to switch pages. I clicked on the arrow to goto the next page and it stayed on the first screen. Clicked on the check box to manually switch the page, and still nothing.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 2.6.b2 Database Issue
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 11:36:22 AM »
Thanks.  I fixed this for the Stats and Players tabs in 2.6 beta 1.  Not sure how I missed that it was broken on the Database tab, too.  Will be fixed for beta 3, which I am working to get out this weekend.

The workaround is to close the Settings dialog and re-open it.

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: 2.6.b2 Database Issue
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 11:56:41 AM »
Tried that when I had it set to multiple pages, still didn't work, but that's what I ended up doing, from what I remember you saying in the other post I did for it. Look forward to seeing the next beta :)
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!