Author Topic: Save Stats Status  (Read 3091 times)

UPT

• View Profile
    • University Poker Tour
Save Stats Status
« on: November 09, 2006, 01:27:30 PM »
With the latest release you added a feature to the refresh tourneys where it would only run new tourneys if you had already run a stat set... this is great.

Is there a way to save this "stat state" in the save game info? This would allow me to run stats (60+ a month/180+ per "tour") and then save a special "Stat tourney". When I have new tourneys to run stats on I could then load the stat tourney and would only have to refresh the latest ones.

Also, I know you have talked about the IE script warning while running stats(about a script slowing down etc)... is there no way for the TD to detect this and make it go away?

Thanks Corey!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Save Stats Status
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 01:50:43 PM »
I'll put this down as a feature request - I think it can probably be done.

As for the script warning - it is by design completely out of the program's control, so there is no way to prevent it.  Well, there is no way for the Tournament Director to prevent it - but you can if you want.  Microsoft will even tell you how: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;175500

UPT

• View Profile
    • University Poker Tour
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 12:25:14 PM »
Hey Corey I had a thought.

Could we implement a simple "load" stats button on the stat screen.. that way we could import a CSV to get back the stat state instead of tying it to the game itself.

Also any chance of getting a new beta for the holidays? :)

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 12:42:18 PM »
After revisiting this, I realized that saving the stat "state" as a whole, instead of loading each tournament file individually, would probably not buy much efficiency, if any at all.  I'm going to have to continue studying this one to see if there is any way to improve this process...

Sorry, no new beta yet...