Author Topic: Blind Levels display  (Read 969 times)

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
Blind Levels display
« on: February 16, 2011, 10:18:29 AM »
Is there any way to stop displaying a blind, once the game has passed that a particular level.
for example: your on the second level. either remove/ or stop displaying the first level on the blinds schedule page.

Also when you have the chips displayed a images on the main screen is there any way to stop a chip being displayed when you chip up.
for example: $25 dollar chips removed - stop $25 vhip being displayed
I know you can stop it from being displayed on the screen by un-checking the "DISPLAY ON SCREEN" Check box on the edit chip dialogue box

cheers
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 10:25:51 AM by Mahound »

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Blind Levels display
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 11:06:12 AM »
Is there any way to stop displaying a blind, once the game has passed that a particular level.
for example: your on the second level. either remove/ or stop displaying the first level on the blinds schedule page.

Sounds like a good (and probably easy) feature request to implement.  I'll look into it.

Also when you have the chips displayed a images on the main screen is there any way to stop a chip being displayed when you chip up.
for example: $25 dollar chips removed - stop $25 vhip being displayed
I know you can stop it from being displayed on the screen by un-checking the "DISPLAY ON SCREEN" Check box on the edit chip dialogue box

I think this would ultimately mean a more robust set of features around the chips, which is probably overdue.  Admittedly, it isn't one of the items I want to work on, so it hasn't received a lot of attention.  The good news though is that you've got a workaround.  It's manual, but it works.

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
Re: Blind Levels display
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 12:22:21 PM »
Cheers Corey