Author Topic: Auto scrolling new screens  (Read 1864 times)

FourAcesPoker

• Big Slick "The Hitman"
    • View Profile
    • Four Aces Poker
Auto scrolling new screens
« on: October 21, 2008, 08:09:52 AM »
Hi guys, I am creating new screens for my main event game and posting season totals on them. problem is, i want to list the individual categories vertically and all the information won't fit on the screen and i have to shrink the font to where it will fit. problem with that is that no one can read them. (I have 20/13 vision (excellent) and can't read it either!). is there a way to auto-scroll a new screen that you create from scratch? or are the only auto-scrolled screens the rankings, movement, seating, and blinds screens? I have 2 and a half weeks to perfect it, so i am not in any rush (today that is). But any quick responses would be helpful so I am not in a rush come 2 weeks from now. Thanks guys
Big Slick "The Hitman"
Certified Tournament Director
Tournament Directors Association
Four Aces Poker
"Can you beat Four Aces?"

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Auto scrolling new screens
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 10:31:25 AM »
There isn't a way to do this on a custom screen, but you could divide the results onto multiple screens and use the Screen Sets feature to rotate through the screens...

FourAcesPoker

• Big Slick "The Hitman"
    • View Profile
    • Four Aces Poker
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 10:40:59 AM »
Thanks for the quick reply, Corey. I didn't think there was any way to do that, and setting up multiple screens that go by every few seconds was my next idea. Is there a way as well to use those custom screens on the countdown to start screen/pre-tournament screen? how do i do that? list 3 or 4 custom one to work with countdown timer and then when the tournament starts, those go away and my main screen runs with the other built-in ones?
Big Slick "The Hitman"
Certified Tournament Director
Tournament Directors Association
Four Aces Poker
"Can you beat Four Aces?"

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 02:09:53 PM »
Create a Screen Set and, using the Conditions panel, set it to display before the tournament starts.  Then add to it your custom screens that display your player stats.  You can also modify how long each screen is displayed.

Your main tournament screen should be in a separate Screen Set - I would suggest in the Default Screen Set.  The Default Screen Set is used when current conditions match no other Screen Sets.

If you've got something else to display after the tournament is over, create another Screen Set and set its conditions to display when the tournament is over.