Author Topic: Filter help  (Read 1647 times)

rony088

• View Profile
Filter help
« on: June 14, 2007, 08:05:38 AM »
Sorry for my english, i'm frech so i hope you will understand my problem.

Since i updated to version 2.3, i have problem to filter my league. My league have 13 tournament played, he show me that the 13 tournament are loaded, but show me only player from the last tournament on the database and put all the result (points, money, final table,etc) based on the result on the last tournament.

Your hepl will be appreciate

thanks

Rony

Phaze

• View Profile
Re: Filter help
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 09:36:14 AM »
That sounds like a date problem in your filter... Set the starting date to a year or two ago in the filter options and then refresh tournaments...

Also, make sure that all the tournaments are totally completed. If they are not totally finished, they won't go through the filter... A completed tournament means that you have 1 person that takes first place, and the program shows that.

Cela ressemble à d'un problème de date dans votre filtre… Placer la date commençante à une année ou deux il y a dans les options de filtre et puis régénérer les tournois…

En outre, s'assurer que tous tournois sont totalement accomplis. S'ils ne sont pas totalement finis, ils ne passeront pas par le filtre… Un tournoi réalisé signifie que vous avez 1 personne qui prend la première place, et le programme montre cela.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 09:38:35 AM by Phaze »

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 11:25:35 AM »
Also, use the Info dialog on the Stats tab to determine which tournaments are loaded and which are not.

In version 2.3, you can double-click on a tournament (in the Info dialog) that loaded but was not filtered and see the reason it did not pass the filter (for example, out of the date range, as Phaze suggested).

rony088

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 02:38:37 PM »
My tournament are loaded and show me no errors on the info dialog.

that's what working very well without problem with the version 2.2 and it was the same tournament.

He looks like the points are ok for the total of tournament, but the money taken and all the other columns do not work and i do not have all the players.

thanks for you help

Rony

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2007, 04:38:13 PM »
Yep, this is a bug in 2.3.  I'll try to release 2.3.1 to fix this problem this evening.