Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Templates, Layouts and Sounds / Re: HTML based layout: Blind Joe's Panels
« Last post by Blind Joe on January 01, 2024, 01:43:11 PM »
For the first X you can go into preferences and abbreviate large chip values.

The second X is partly due to the prizes panel only being designed for 4 places since I only run a 1 table tournament. However, you can squeeze more info on there by giving your prizes a name, such as "1st", so that
TD doesn't default to "1st place" which obviously takes up more space.

Also worth noting is that the way I organise my prizes is that 1st place is at index 7, so if your prizes begin at index 1 (ie 1st place is at the top of the list in the prizes tab) you need to edit screen_blinds.html and screen_breaks.html and amend the index numbers in the prize panel to reflect your own prize list.

If you want to change any font sizes you will need to edit css_content. For changing the size of panels you would edit css_panels
« Last post by lolo02100 on January 01, 2024, 03:37:59 AM »
par contre la ou j'ai mis une (X) dans quelle fichiers je doit aller pour modifier la taille merci bien a tous

(On the other hand where I put an (X) in which files I have to go to change the size thank you all)

« Last post by lolo02100 on January 01, 2024, 03:31:15 AM »
Are you sure you have layout scaling enabled?  When enabled, everything on the screen should scale appropriately.  Here's the layout at 4 different sizes with layout scaling enabled and the optimal resolution set to 1920x1080:
[/quote ]

merci bien a toi mais je n'avais pas était au bonne androit la j'ai réussi merci bien a toi et bonne année 2024

(Thank you very much to you but I didn't have been at the right place there I succeeded thank you very much to you and happy new year 2024)
« Last post by lolo02100 on January 01, 2024, 03:29:51 AM »
As Corey said, this was designed for 1920x1080. Layout scaling might work, but I think there are quite a few absolute values in the CSS/HTML.

Try having a play around with font sizes, letter-spacing, panel dimensions, etc.

If you put TD in designer mode on the layout tab it will show whichever screen is selected. Any changes you make to that screen's HTML file will take immediate effect once the file is saved. NB if the changes you make are to a CSS file then you need to save that and then also save the HTML file (or reload the screen in TD itself).

merci bien a toi mais je n'avais pas était au bonne androit la j'ai réussi merci bien a toi et bonne année 2024
« Last post by Corey Cooper on December 31, 2023, 02:20:57 PM »
Are you sure you have layout scaling enabled?  When enabled, everything on the screen should scale appropriately.  Here's the layout at 4 different sizes with layout scaling enabled and the optimal resolution set to 1920x1080:

« Last post by Blind Joe on December 31, 2023, 10:30:25 AM »
As Corey said, this was designed for 1920x1080. Layout scaling might work, but I think there are quite a few absolute values in the CSS/HTML.

Try having a play around with font sizes, letter-spacing, panel dimensions, etc.

If you put TD in designer mode on the layout tab it will show whichever screen is selected. Any changes you make to that screen's HTML file will take immediate effect once the file is saved. NB if the changes you make are to a CSS file then you need to save that and then also save the HTML file (or reload the screen in TD itself).
« Last post by lolo02100 on December 31, 2023, 01:33:26 AM »
Try using layout scaling.  On the Layout tab, press the Preferences button, then check Enable layout scaling at the bottom, and set the Optimal resolution to 1920x1080 (I assume the original layout was designed for 1920x1080).

merci pour ta réponse mais cela ne fonctionne pas rien ne change

(Thank you for your answer but it doesn't work nothing changes)
« Last post by Corey Cooper on December 30, 2023, 06:31:13 PM »
Try using layout scaling.  On the Layout tab, press the Preferences button, then check Enable layout scaling at the bottom, and set the Optimal resolution to 1920x1080 (I assume the original layout was designed for 1920x1080).
Help Me / Re: point formula
« Last post by Corey Cooper on December 30, 2023, 06:28:22 PM »
So just the last tournament gets more points?  You used the word "round" a couple of times but I think you're referring to a tournament, not a level in a tournament.  Just want to be clear.

Are you using this formula in Points for Playing or as a Tournament Score formula?  If Tournament Score formula, you can't change it just for one tournament, since it will affect all tournaments for which you compute stats.  But if Points for Playing, just change it for the final tournament and add "* 1.5":

(position + buyins * pow(2/3, rank - 1)) * 1.5
Help Me / Re: Setting a global variable?
« Last post by Corey Cooper on December 30, 2023, 06:15:42 PM »
No way to do this today that I can think of, but definitely a good idea.  I already have on my list to add variables to layouts, but this is also a good idea and has me rethinking some things.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10