Author Topic: Break screen not showing  (Read 884 times)

whirlers

• View Profile
Break screen not showing
« on: January 28, 2012, 09:42:26 AM »
I have no idea what i have done here, i'm been messing with layouts, spacing, padding all day on my main screen and finally got it within where i want it.
My pre screen is setup, my main screen is setup....i have a break screen setup but when the tournament comes around to the break it's not displaying it.

It stays on the main tournament screen and all the text moves to different places on the page. If i go to the layout tab i have a break screen ready to go in there all setup....why isn't it using it for my breaks ??

Something simple i know but after spending hours on spacing & editing columns & rows my brain has melted i think.
So how do i get my tournament to use my break template please....cheers

TIMMER

• View Profile
Re: Break screen not showing
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 11:47:57 AM »
Layout tab, Click Screen sets, Click Conditions, check there, or check Screen Sets and Screens should be Break Screen, on the left and on the right, or you might have to move it up on your list.

whirlers

• View Profile
Re: Break screen not showing
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 11:56:23 AM »
cheers Timmer i think i sorted it. i created a new screen set called break, added the break screen on the left and changed the condition to only show during breaks...... hopefully this has sorted it.

Just fried my brain trying to align all these cells lol