Author Topic: The more i read  (Read 1173 times)

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
The more i read
« on: October 13, 2010, 04:19:52 PM »
The more i realise that i have just scratched the surface of the Tournament Director.
Only had it a few weeks and only ran a couple of tournament. worked great.
Just messing about has helped me to learn a lot of thing that i didn't even think could be done.

Nearly getting the basic formulaes right.
But i would like to see how others have done things.
Has anyone done any videos that show how things are done.
* events
* tokens
* alter layouts
*design logos
 etc

Many thanks

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: The more i read
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 04:39:09 PM »
I've not *seen* any videos posted, but I know if there is something specific that you're looking for and ask it, we're all more than willing to do what we can to help & explain it so that it makes sense. Glad to have you on board with the program :) I've only been using it for around 6, 7 months, and I'm still learning what all it can do.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 04:57:25 AM »
Thank you.
 I will no doubt be asking for lots and lots of help. I can see from the posts that you all seem be very helpful to newcomers.

Hopefully one day i might be in a situation where i will able to help answer a query or help solve a problem, however trivial.

I realise that many of the questions i have may already have been asked and answered in previous posts so i am at the moment going through past posts. And there are a lot of them, I think i have just finished 2006.

let me just thank you all in advance for the answers that you will no doubt be providing for me in future times

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 11:01:59 AM »
I would be somewhat cautious about using solutions from older posts, as experience with other programs would dictate, some of the prior solutions may not be applicable. But it is a good start, at the very least :)
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

jodybingo

• View Profile
    • Personal Web Site
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2010, 04:04:54 PM »
There's a lot of us out there ready to help you. Enjoy this great software that Corey built for us with us in mind. If, after using TD for a while, you find a feature that you think could benefit TD2, don't hesitate to include it in a post. I think most of the regulars on the forum have offered ideas and I think we have all had at least on of our ideas implemented. Enjoy TD2
Jody