Author Topic: Overall Score Formula Help  (Read 1235 times)

Mac_09

• View Profile
Overall Score Formula Help
« on: January 26, 2012, 04:04:16 PM »
We basically have a season split into 2 halves(7 tourneys in each half) awarding prizes to the winners of each half.  Then we have a championship tourney where entry is based on the cumulative points earned for both halves.  I want a stat profile that would show player points for the first half, second half and combined.  I m hoping there is a way to do this with the overall score formulas.  The combined total is easy enough, but I am not sure how to do the formulas for each half.  Is there a way to to code the formulas to only use tourneys based on a date range or to use just the first 7 tourneys?

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: Overall Score Formula Help
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 04:09:27 PM »
Date range should be able to take care of it - just make sure that you have the filters set up to run (a) first half stats (b) second half stats, and (c) overall season stats. There's no real way to know which tournaments were "first" in the eyes of TD.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Mac_09

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 04:28:57 PM »
3 filters would give me 3 separate stat pages.  I want these 3 stats to appear on one page, basically 3 columns - first half points, second half points and total points.

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 05:26:30 PM »
Gotcha... Corey would be better able to say, but I don't think it's possible right now... Not like that at least.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 01:06:41 PM »
Unfortunately no, not possible.  You'll have to do as Magic_fubu suggested.