Author Topic: right click menu in V2.5.10  (Read 1404 times)

AldisK

• View Profile
right click menu in V2.5.10
« on: February 09, 2011, 08:58:08 AM »
When I right click,menu is shows, but I can not select anything.
  ???

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: right click menu in V2.5.10
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 10:34:51 AM »
Every once in a while someone runs into this or some form of it.  If you're running Windows XP, you can try to re-install Windows Script to see if it will help:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=47809025-d896-482e-a0d6-524e7e844d81&DisplayLang=en

This is only for XP.  Windows Vista and Windows 7 shouldn't ever need to reinstall Windows Script (we'll see how long that's true).  If you have XP and try to install the above and it doesn't work (you can't install it), let me know and I'll point you to a different version.

If this doesn't fix the problem, then my guess is you've got some other program installed on the PC that is in some way causing this interference with the TD.  It could be a virus, or spyware, or some perfectly legitimate software.  Unfortunately, the few times I've heard of this we've never been able to figure out the cause.  The few times it was fixed, it was done either by the reinstalling Windows Script (as above), or reinstalling Windows.

AldisK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 03:46:11 PM »
it doesn't work >:(

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 03:54:31 PM »
Did it ever work for you, or has it always been a broken menu? If it has worked in the past and not now, then I'm right along with Corey in that it's probably something that you recently installed (intentionally, or unintentionally) that is keeping it from working. If it has worked in the past, then what have you installed between the time it last worked and when you noticed it not working?
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

AldisK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 04:26:49 PM »
Its a first time I install TD
At first I download V2.5.11 but ther was the same problem. Then I uninstal it and find older verson 2.5.10