Author Topic: Help with filters  (Read 1286 times)

Kurtv

• View Profile
Help with filters
« on: June 11, 2007, 07:08:53 PM »
Hey man the software so far has been great until today:(  When I go to look at the stats from my previous events it will not filter. It says 12 tournaments loaded but 0 filtered.  When I click the apply button when setting up the filter it is as if the apply button is not working.  I have tried this on 2 separate computers and both give me the same result... Any ideas????

Phaze

• View Profile
Re: Help with filters
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 07:13:59 AM »
Make sure all the tournaments you have stored are complete, otherwise the program won't load them until they are. Also, I find for myself, on the filter, for the date, I set up the starting date to a couple years ago (ie. starting date 01/01/2005) and the ending date to today to make sure all the tournys are filtered in. Double check that if you have created a league and season then you filter them in too. After you set up your filter you have to refresh tournys. Thats the button right above the filter button.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Help with filters
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 06:07:46 PM »
In response to this, I've added a "reason" on the Tournament Info dialog.  Currently it will tell you why a tournament was not loaded (such as the file was not a valid TD tournament file, or the tournament wasn't complete).  There will be in the next version a "reason" which will tell you why the tournament didn't pass the filter (such as it fell outside of the date range specified in the filter...).