Author Topic: Making a control button  (Read 1719 times)

rbauman

• View Profile
Making a control button
« on: December 22, 2008, 01:20:58 AM »
I would like to add a button that would allow me to go from the main screen to the seating chat, any input would be appreciated.
Thanks

Phaze

• View Profile
Re: Making a control button
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 06:46:54 AM »
I never really put buttons on so I would have to search the forums to see how its done, and I'm feeling a bit lazy right now... but during a tourament I just hit the F4 button to go instantly to the seating chart... then F2 to get back to the main tournament screen... if I have some things I need to do in the program, I hit F1... I'm sure F3 goes somewhere too but never had a need for that one =)

rbauman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 09:02:03 AM »
Control buttons are slick once you set them up, you can navigate TD with out having to look for keys and if your computer allows then you can close the lid and never have to reopen it this is nice especially if maybe one of you buddies might have had to much to drink and might be subject to spilling on your computer or just maybe the lighting is not the best where your running TD, just makes it easier to access different pages, by the way F3 takes you the player ranking page but I bet you already new that. So after all that I'm still looking for the format to set up this button. If it has been disscussed before could'nt find it but there are alot of posting on the forum.
Thank

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 10:44:02 AM »
Edit the cell in which you wish to add the button.  Press the "Insert Token" button.  Scroll down to the token "tdbutton".  For "type", select one of "playerrankings", "seatingchart", "playermovement", or "blindsschedule".

rbauman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 11:22:42 PM »
Thanks Cory for the help on tokens just one more question once you make a token how do you adjust the font size of the token on the screen. In properties it would adjust only the size of the box the token fit in not the actual size of the token when setting the font size.
Thanks again

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 12:09:50 PM »
On the Insert Token dialog, after you've selected the "tdbutton" token, scroll down in the attributes list and look for "style" and "inheritFont" attributes.