Author Topic: Is this possible  (Read 1213 times)

bmontana33

• View Profile
Is this possible
« on: September 23, 2013, 05:40:44 PM »
Just playing around in TD and was wondering if there was a way to make this happen (cause I can't seem to figure it out). Normally for my tourneys at when the tourney is over (end of tourney screen) I have player rankings for that tourney. For a heads-up match, is it possible to to set a condition so that if player A wins, then it shows his picture as the background image on the end of tourney screen and if player B wins it shows his background image? Hope the question makes sense, just thought it would be cool for the final match of a heads up tourney.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Is this possible
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 05:59:03 PM »
This will be possible one day when I get out of the weeds and have some more serious time to work on the software.  Right now it's in fits and starts.  But adding player images is high on my list.

I can't think of another way to do this, because I don't think there's any variable exposed that allows the conditions to know who finished first (or any other rank, for that matter).  If there was a way to do that, then you could essentially "hard-code" a solution to this.  It would just be tedious and specific to the tournament players.  Once player images are incorporated, I can add much better (and easier) ways to do this.

bmontana33

• View Profile
Re: Is this possible
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 05:39:20 AM »
Thanks for the response Corey. Was just checking incase I was missing something, as it is I'm sure there are many things I'm not currently taking advantage of with this program. Better safe than sorry.  :)