Author Topic: Different screens  (Read 1283 times)

fiveonomo

• View Profile
Different screens
« on: December 22, 2008, 09:08:41 AM »
This has been answered I am sure, but here it goes.  I have my tournament saved and set up for an upcoming game.  I would like to have the tournament screen setup with a background picture that I have from my pc.  When I start the tournament I would like the picture to go away and I use the default screen, or a custom screen.  Basically a screen with no picture. 

So.......while we are waiting to start have a custom picture in the background.......when we start it switches to a default, or another screen I have set up.  Is this possible?  Any help is appreciated.  Scott.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Different screens
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 10:49:52 AM »
Certainly.  Create a new screen, call it "pre-tourney" or something so you can distinguish it from the main screen that you display to your players.  With the new screen selected, press "Copy Screen" and then select your main screen.  Now you have two screens that are exactly the same - one to display during the tournament, and one to display before the tournament.  With your pre-tourney screen selected, press the "Background" button and set the background image.  Make sure to check "Override all backgrounds" and/or "Override all borders", whichever are appropriate for your screen.

Press the "Screen Sets" button.  Press the "New" to create a new screen set.  Again, call it "pre-tourney" or something similar.  Press the "Add" button and add the "pre-tourney" screen to it.  Press the "Conditions" button to set the conditions of the screen set.  In the "Stage" section, select "Before Game".

Done.  Make sure to save the layout so you can use it in future tournaments.

fiveonomo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 10:55:56 AM »
Thanks Corey!  Awesome program!

fiveonomo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 06:23:55 PM »
Hey Corey, I got it straight this evening and it worked out just like you told me.  It looks great!  Thanks again, Scott.