Author Topic: Blinds Schedule page  (Read 1155 times)

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
Blinds Schedule page
« on: August 04, 2010, 05:54:42 PM »
After running several tournaments with the 1.0 version, which incidentally, was a great piece of software
I have taken the plunge and bought the latest version.
It looks great, ran a few basic dummy tournaments and it worked a treat.
The first thing that i would like to ask advice on  is on the Blind Levels display page.

When running a basic tournament with no re-buys and no add ons, how do i stop the limit 1 and limit 2 columns from being displayed.

I have tried removing these on the rounds page using the columns button and remove them  and stop them from being displayed.

This version seems to have everything that i need  albeit complicated ( well for me! - a computer Illiterate), with regards to setting up a points system, screens etc.

But i can learn all be it slowly.
Do you know if there are any Videos on YouTube, for example. that can show some some tips.

Also would it be possible to get another persons tournament data, so that i could uploaded it to my computer so that i can learn from those.

If it is at all possible.

I expect that you have several post like this already, So many thanks in advance for any suggestions or comments. And also for your patience in reading this letter.

I am sure that this will only be the first of many posts as i am eager to learn and hopefully in time i will be able to add my input to what seems to be a dedicated bunch of Tournament Director enthusiasts

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: Blinds Schedule page
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 10:39:05 PM »
Rounds Tab > Preferences > Edit Columns

From there you can select what you want to show or not.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
Re: Blinds Schedule page
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 06:40:44 AM »
Thank you

« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 07:42:24 AM by Mahound »