Author Topic: Need a little help with a layout font please  (Read 3988 times)

jaseNZ

• View Profile
Need a little help with a layout font please
« on: September 12, 2006, 02:52:33 PM »
Hi there, I have been playing around with this layout, have tried everything to make the "break" and "chip up!" red. I would like to make it stand out a little more. Sorry if this is basic but I'm a newbie that would be very grateful for a little help. Thanks

violator

• View Profile
Re: Need a little help with a layout font please
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 04:42:30 PM »
You should be able to by first loading that screen then right clicking that specific field , then selecting to edit "that specific field" Properties, then change the foreground color. this should change the text color

jaseNZ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 04:56:22 PM »
thanks mate,you led me down the right road. It was in my Blinds Cell and then property set "Breaks". I couldnt figure out how to edit the Token which was "<breaktext>" so just replaced that with the word "BREAK" and made it red.
 Appreciate the help  ;D

violator

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2006, 05:08:35 PM »
no problem ,,, i gotta pass it along...lol ;D

theHammer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2006, 10:03:39 PM »
Would love to know how you created the square buttons across the bottom!  Would they be used as shortcuts for my typical functions - like Busted Out Player and Rebuy, etc.  This is new to me!  But looks like a GREAT idea!

jaseNZ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2006, 12:55:12 AM »
Would love to take credit for it lol
I loaded up the layout template "BlackAndGreenWithButtons.tlo" and used the existing code.  It is very handy for the common functions, saves having to look up the keyboard shortcuts. Once you have a look at how its done you can add other buttons and stuff (tokens).

Really happy to help you dude, so if you have any problems let me know, then I will post the code and explain how to use it for you. I just thought it might be easier to load up the template to start off with.

Hope this helps ya out.