Author Topic: Dealer button  (Read 3321 times)

Charvey

• View Profile
Dealer button
« on: May 04, 2011, 11:37:39 PM »
Corey, This may have been addressed but I didn't see it so I'm asking...

In the built in seating chart format I have the show the dealer button box checked and when I display the SC the dealer button is not on the screen. It doees show up on the tables tab but not when I use the seating chart button to display just the seating chart.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks Chris

TIMMER

• View Profile
Re: Dealer button
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 01:11:35 AM »
And a knowshow, in the Edit Table Images (Racetrack Tables)

Charvey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 08:17:35 AM »
Timmer,

Are you saying he knows about this issue already? I have tried using a table format and the racetrack format and the dealer button doesn't show up. I does show up on the tables tab but not the seating chart display.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2011, 01:38:41 PM »
What version of the software are you using?  I just tried it with 2.6.b5 and it looks to be broken.

FYI, the dealer button won't show up using table blueprints (racetrack, etc).  Only when using standard "box" or "chart" looking tables on the Seating Chart screen.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2011, 01:50:43 PM »
Yep, I broke it in 2.6 alpha 1.  A search-and-replace changed a plus to a comma, and the result is the column that displays the dealer button, instead of having one additional pixel for its size, was reduced to one pixel.  So it's there - you just can't see it.  :)

Charvey

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2011, 02:34:03 PM »
Corey,

I'm using 2.6.b5 and in the "box" format..... Ok I see that it is really there we just can't see it.. Is this is one of the small bugs still being worked out for the final release?

Thanks
It's so nice to have such a helpful creator of the software... I mean you reply to all questions and concerns I love this program thanks for making it available to us all. It's also nice to have so many people in the forum that really understand the program and are willing to help those of us that don't really know it very well.

Thanks again to you and everyone on the forum

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2011, 10:14:35 AM »
I was unaware of the bug until your post.  So yes, it's one of the few items I'm cleaning up for the final version.