Author Topic: Update To website ON BREAK  (Read 1495 times)

xtof

• View Profile
Update To website ON BREAK
« on: October 18, 2012, 04:50:36 AM »
Hi

the update status for the rounds are OK but when i go to a break that he don't show on the site
when the clock is on pause thats no problem
And how can i get 2K / 4K instead of 2,000/4,000
rgd
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 05:50:19 AM by xtof »

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Update To website ON BREAK
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 11:17:18 AM »
Hi

the update status for the rounds are OK but when i go to a break that he don't show on the site
when the clock is on pause thats no problem

Not sure what you mean by this.

And how can i get 2K / 4K instead of 2,000/4,000
rgd

Settings window -> Preferences tab -> Currency / Numbers -> Abbreviate large chip values

xtof

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 04:25:09 AM »
That i now but is you use the status update ( for website ) he don't show that he show the rounds and not the K or M

rgd

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 10:47:25 AM »
If you're talking about using the TournamentStatus HTML examples I posted here: http://www.thetournamentdirector.net/forums/index.php?topic=3450.msg16760#msg16760

... then those "options" you are referring to within the TD application are not available in the TournamentStatus HTML.  Those will either have to be added later, or you'll have to add them yourself.

For the TournamentStatus HTML feature, the TD application basically delivers raw data, and it's up to the HTML page to render it.  The advantage here is that anyone can modify that page and add or change any features you want.  The disadvantage is you have to know how to do that (need a bit of HTML and/or Javascript knowledge).

xtof

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 01:58:31 PM »
oke

Thats the problem can someone help me to do this ?

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2012, 02:35:59 PM »
To show the current blinds, you'll want to use these tokens: <smallblind> & <bigblind>

For the next blind level, you'll need to use these two: <nextsmallblind> & <nextbigblind>

If blinds are currently 5/10 and they will next be 10/20, and you want it to show as this:

Blinds: 5/10
Next: 10/20

Then the code you want to use in the cell displaying this is: Blinds: <smallblind> / <bigblind><br>Next: <nextsmallblind> / <nextbigblind>

Now, if you already have a cell set up this way, but it's not showing on the break, make sure that you go through the conditions for all that include "break", and that "hide cell" isn't checked.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!