Author Topic: Adding a past tournament  (Read 1302 times)

Dahaniel

• View Profile
Adding a past tournament
« on: November 12, 2010, 12:18:15 PM »
Hi,

we had one tournament where we didn't have TD running but noted all the hitmen, rounds and times when players where busted and so on. Is there a way to add this information as a tournament to TD?

Thanks,
Daniel

TIMMER

• View Profile
Re: Adding a past tournament
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 12:48:42 PM »
I'm not sure, but you can run one and just go down ur list,taking players out according to ur list, the time might not be right but that shouldn't matter or not

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 12:51:25 PM »
I'm not sure, but you can run one and just go down ur list,taking players out according to ur list, the time might not be right but that shouldn't matter or not

If rounds matter, and you tracked them, then when you complete all of the hits for one round, you can go to the next round by <Ctrl-n>. Then you can continue on. If it doesn't matter, then as TIMMER said just go down the list.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

jhanna4112

• View Profile
    • Joe's Garage 127
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 05:47:44 PM »
If the date and time matter you can temporarily adjust the date and time settings on your computer.  I've done this and it works.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 10:38:50 AM »
And 2.6 has a time shift feature.  This will allow you to move a tournament forward or backwards in time, and will shift all dates and times.