Author Topic: Filter within stat tab  (Read 2402 times)

agromans

• View Profile
Filter within stat tab
« on: May 02, 2008, 01:07:58 PM »
I been playing with the stat tab and trying to load information for each player but I'm not understanding it.  I was wondering, do I have to set up a filter for each player?  I would like to keep stats on all the players; example, hits, buy-ins, re-buy, etc.
Thanks in advance.

badbeat

• View Profile
Re: Filter within stat tab
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 01:49:53 PM »
Not sure if this is what you want, but after refreshing stats, if you double click on a player you will get their stats for whatever filter you have in place. No filter and you should get all the information available. Hope this helps.

agromans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 02:08:04 PM »
Thanks but the problem I'm having is, I'm not getting players names after I refresh.  Its blank.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 02:50:34 PM »
Click the Info button.  This will list the tournament files found, which were loaded, which were incomplete or couldn't be loaded, etc.  Double-clicking a tournament will give information on the tournament, including the number of players, database players, and filtered players.

agromans

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 02:54:33 PM »
What does it mean when it state,"incomplete"?

badbeat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 06:09:57 PM »
Thanks but the problem I'm having is, I'm not getting players names after I refresh.  Its blank.

Have you got the correct file path listed at the bottom of the preferences tab page? You should have the path to where you've saved your tourneys.

agromans

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2008, 09:24:49 AM »
I want to thank everyone for their help.  With all the tips, I think I figured it out.
Thank you.