Main > Beta Testing

Next version (post 2.2.2) status

<< < (2/5) > >>

URSHARKB8:
WOW,  you have really been working!!!!!

I would like to thank you for your hard, HARD work!!
I cant wait till its ready.

Thanks
Sharky

JV956:
Everything sounds good!!! can't wait till its release! ::)

PPPanimal:
Why do you tease us like this?  Now i can't sleep at nights thinking about all the cool stuff i can add to my layouts.  Oh well, only a few more sleepless weeks of waiting.  Better than a few months i guess.

Corey Cooper:
Sorry.  :-)  It's just been a while since the last release and I didn't want you guys thinking nothing was happening with the software.

tandemrx: I did not add a preference for the "confirm on manual round changes".  I've had it in my development version for a while now, and believe me, I do a lot of the same thing you do.  Honestly it hasn't been much of a hassle, especially since you can confirm with just another quick keystroke.  I added this as a "better safe than sorry" feature.  Manually advancing (or retreating?) the round is undo-able in the sense that you can go right back to the previous (or next) round, but if no one was paying attention to the clock, you can't go back to the correct time left in that round.  And even though it isn't drastic, it could be painful if someone accidentally presses the wrong hotkey (or a button on the screen) and advances the round.  Just better to have a confirmation.

PPPanimal:
I don't see it as a huge hassle either but have an idea that might make it less painfull.  Why not, (rather than have a pop-up confirmation box you have to move the mouse to and click OK on), just make it so you click on the NEXT ROUND button twice.  Or use the Hot Key twice.  You could still have a pop-up box asking to confirm with a OK button, but allow confirmation by also just clicking the Next Round button again.  This way you can quickly double click the button when you want to change rounds without needing to move the mouse to center screen or where ever the Box will be to click the OK button.  Just an idea.

Can we get a rake option for bounties?  And an option to not pay the winner of the tourny for his kept bounty?
Just a couple options i would like to use to collect a bounty pool for a prize on the winners head for next game.
Not a biggy, i can do it manually.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version