Author Topic: Add note to action summary  (Read 1469 times)

nhc

• View Profile
Add note to action summary
« on: June 20, 2009, 12:39:13 PM »
Hi,

Is there any way to add notes to the action summary during mid-way?

For example, I may want to do a chip count during breaks. Then if I added that to the export summary, the report will be more interesting?
Or it can be any other stuff happening, like maybe "Player A has a Royal Flush!"

The idea is just to be able to add notes impromptu. But it will be just added as a line in the action summary and do not disrupt the rest of the data.

Regards,
nhc

Johno

• View Profile
    • The Poker Leaderbaord
Re: Add note to action summary
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 09:11:46 PM »
You can add notes to the notes section at any time during the tournament and they will be exported as normal.

My League Website - Joomla Component for TD. Now available for Joomla 1.5, 1.7 & 2.5

nhc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 06:08:59 PM »
Hi,

Can you show me how to do it? I don't see any options in Action Summary for adding notes impromptu during the game.

Also, how does one edit the layout of the action summary export?

Regards,
nhc

Johno

• View Profile
    • The Poker Leaderbaord
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 07:50:55 PM »
See image.. is that not what you're after?

I'm not exactly sure now as you mention action summary.

Although, these notes are exported under TournamentComments=
My League Website - Joomla Component for TD. Now available for Joomla 1.5, 1.7 & 2.5

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 01:17:16 PM »
You can also add items to the Tournament History.

The Tournament History is sort of a running log of everything (mostly) that happens during a tournament, including what time rounds change, or if you undo an action, etc.

The Action Summary on the Summary tab is simply a listing of all of the important actions that occurred during the tournament, like buy-ins, rebuys, and bust-outs.

As an example: you buy-in player A, realize this is the incorrect player to buy-in, undo the buy-in for player A and then buy-in player B.

The Tournament History will show that you bought-in player A, then undid the buy-in of player A, then bought-in player B.
The Action Summary will only show the buy-in of player B.  As far as the tournament is concerned, player A was never part of the tournament.

I've added an item to the to-do list to be able to include user-created Tournament History items in the Action Summary.