Author Topic: Double chance - Bonus chips and 2nd Stack  (Read 864 times)

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
Double chance - Bonus chips and 2nd Stack
« on: September 10, 2011, 10:16:30 AM »
Doing a Double Chance with Bounties.  Start with 2 * stacks of 4000 chips, plus offering a bonus of 1000 chips to those who prepay a deposit and register at least 48 hours before the game is due to start .

To try and keep track of who gets what.My idea is this.  I will be putting the control buttons on the main screen.
Then  I will alter the Add-on button to read "2nd stack" and alter the Rebuy button to read  "bonus chips". This can be done as and when players register

The Add on/2nd Stack button will be set will be set to to 1 per player, and the chip amount to 4000. the cost will be set to nil

I will set the Rebuy/bonus chips to 1 per player, the amount of chips to 1000 and set the cost to nil.

Can any one forsee any problems that might occur doing it this way. Or has any onel else got a better way of doing this?

Cheers Mahound

« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 10:20:58 AM by Mahound »

Stuart Murray

• View Profile
Re: Double chance - Bonus chips and 2nd Stack
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 10:59:35 AM »
I used to do double chances with the add-on or rebuy button, but now I just set the total chips to the total and each players stack includes a double chance chip, so in your case it would be 9,000 initial chips, including the early bonus, and I would just register everyone with 9k and then make a chips in play correction once started for those that didn't get an early bonus.

Nothing wrong with the way your doing it though!  I think you will probably find it is a bit counter productive though

Regards
Stuart
Stuart Murray

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
Re: Double chance - Bonus chips and 2nd Stack
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 09:11:48 AM »
Good idea with the Double Chance chip Stu. will try that cheers