Author Topic: Return to mainpage when new blind  (Read 2955 times)

MrBrooks

• View Profile
Return to mainpage when new blind
« on: June 25, 2007, 10:24:26 AM »
Hi, I've been looking through the forum to find an answer to this.
When I run the tournament I would like to return to the "main page" of the tournament just seconds before a new blind level. By so people would be more aware of an new blind-level (since I won't be able to use the sound).

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Return to mainpage when new blind
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 10:58:37 AM »
This would also require defining which screen is your "main screen".  I'll put it on the to-do list.

PPPanimal

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 11:11:15 AM »
I have often wondered about adding this feature too.

I wonder if you just add this to the conditions area, where you define when screens should show.

Then we could set which screens not to show during the last and first 30 secs of a round.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 10:53:12 AM »
Uh, yeah, duh.  This can be done using the conditions of a screen set.  Create a new screen set with only the main screen in it.  Set the conditions of it to display when the "seconds" are less than 10, for example.  Then, no matter what screen is being displayed, when the round (or break) gets down to under 10 seconds remaining, the main screen will be displayed.

MrBrooks

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2007, 03:07:50 AM »
Sweet, thanks for all the replies.
It'll be up to the test for this software on saturday, first time user. I've been lookin around for a similiar software and ran into to tournament manager, which compared to this was crap!

If I win my tournament on saturday I will gladly by a full licens for my winnings! :)

Once again, must say that I'm impressed about the software and the quick replies on enquiries in this forum.

All the best,

MrBrooks aka tobias- sweden