Author Topic: Tournament Help  (Read 1235 times)

Charvey

• View Profile
Tournament Help
« on: April 26, 2011, 02:00:54 PM »
I run a local charity poker game and I want to start giving the players points and then have a big game at the end of the year for say the top 25 with a little higher buy in. I have kept the default points setup and added points if they made the final table. I "ran" a game yesterday and the stats showed up for that game. Then I "ran" and game today and the stats showed for that game but I don't see the points for both games per person will it do this?

Thanks
Chris

TIMMER

• View Profile
Re: Tournament Help
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 02:07:29 PM »
As long as they are saved,    Stats tab,  Refresh Stats.

Charvey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 02:13:48 PM »
Ok this might be my problem... I save the game but then reload it each time I want to start a game. How can I start a new game with all the same players...layout..chips..info with out having to recreate the wheel each game...

Thanks
Chris

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 02:19:35 PM »
 Game tab, Reset, ( Reset the tournament, but keep players buy-in ) ( Reset the tournament, including undoing all buy-ins ) or if you got it all set up the players should be in the Players tab     Do you have a layout made up if so just load that layout and save as Game one or what ever i use the date    Then make a filter,  Database tab, New League
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 02:36:15 PM by TIMMER »

Charvey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 02:38:35 PM »
Got it thanks for the help...

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 06:24:53 PM »
Just make sure to "Save As..." and give the tournament a new filename, after you load and reset an existing tournament, so you don't overwrite the first one.