Author Topic: Odd and Even Background  (Read 3213 times)

Redwing67

• View Profile
Odd and Even Background
« on: February 28, 2007, 02:47:26 PM »
I'd like to have a different background image for odd rounds and even rounds. Is there a way to do this?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Odd and Even Background
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 11:22:39 AM »
The only way to do this currently is two define two separate screens, each with their own background.  The easiest thing to do is design one screen, then copy it to a new screen and change the background on the copy.

I'll assume you now have a screen called "Odd" and a screen called "Even".

In the Screen Sets dialog, you should have only the Default screen set.  Add the "Odd" screen to it and set the screen display time to some high number, like 36000 (10 hours).  Create another screen set called "Even rounds".  Add only the "Even" screen to it, and set the screen display time to 36000.  Press the Conditions button.  In the "Stage" section, select "Round" and enter the word "even" in the input.

Redwing67

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2007, 09:36:26 PM »
Thanks Corey. I didn't know you could put odd or even in the "round" field. I altered your instructions just a little so I'm able to rotate between two backgrounds on even rounds and two backgrounds on odd rounds. I'll explain and show screen shots Sunday when I get some time to do it. Anyway, your suggestion worked out great. Thanks!  ;D

MauiAces

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2010, 09:06:43 PM »
Is this still true?