Author Topic: Chips pics in seperate cells  (Read 1278 times)

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
Chips pics in seperate cells
« on: May 22, 2012, 06:17:54 AM »
up till now I have always displayed the chips in one cell. this displays the chips in a column.
Got to thinking that if I displayed a picture of every chip used during a tournament  in a seperate cells, and  then place them all in a column.
I would be able to set the conditions to display what chips were currently in use.
For instance.I start with 4 chips, 25, 100, 500, and 1000.
After the 1st break the 25 chips are raced off. so the 25 chip would no longer be displayed. But the 5000 chip would be introduced
Then in the second break the 100 chips would be removed, and the 10000 chip would be introduced
But cant figure out what the conditions i should be using.
When i go to set the conditions -> go to -  During the game. Would i have to make 2 conditional cells for each chip. 1 for the rounds and 1 for the breaks?
Can these work together?
In the Break one do i put break>= 1 or do i put break>= any
In the Rounds one do I put  round number >=4 or whatever round that i wanted the chip to stop being displayed?

Hope you understand what i am trying to do, any suggestions, solutions, or ideas would be gratefully accepted.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 06:30:29 AM by Mahound »

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Chips pics in seperate cells
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 05:59:18 PM »
Not sure I'm following you, but I think you're talking about bypassing the <chips> token altogether and just referencing images of your chips directly in the cells.  Right?

So, assuming you had 6 cells arranged in a column:

• in the top cell, you would place an image of the 25 chip in the Default Property Set.  Create another property set called "After 1st break", check "Hide cell", use Advanced Conditions and set the Conditions to: breakNum > 0.
  • in the 2nd cell, you would place an image of the 100 chip in the Default Property Set.  Create another property set called "After 2nd break", check "Hide cell", use Advanced Conditions and set the Conditions to: breakNum > 1.
  • in the 3rd cell, you would place an image of the 500 chip in the Default Property Set.  You didn't mention if this one ever gets raced off, so I'll assume no.
  • in the 4th cell, you would place an image of the 1000 chip in the Default Property Set.
  • in the 5th cell, check "Hide cell" in the Default Property Set.  Create another property set called "After 1st break", use Advanced Conditions and set the Conditions to: breakNum > 0, and place an image of the 5000 chip.
  • in the 6th cell, check "Hide cell" in the Default Property Set.  Create another property set called "After 2nd break", use Advanced Conditions and set the Conditions to: breakNum > 1, and place an image of the 10000 chip.

I think that would do it...

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
Re: Chips pics in seperate cells
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 03:55:02 AM »
exactly right. and this worked a treat.  thank you