Author Topic: Check out this Layout  (Read 3003 times)

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
Check out this Layout
« on: October 14, 2011, 12:55:51 PM »
I wanted a layout for a club where i play poker out. Got talking to Timmer.  I asked Timmer for some advice and he told me to describe what i wanted and he would do a layout for me.
I described what i wanted and to be fair i give very little input.
Have a look at the Background picture and then check out the Table layout. This will give you some great ideas as to what can be achieved with some imaginative hard work.

Scrolls, Marquees and  loads of stuff that i would never have dreamed was possible.

What Timmer done is absolutely amazing. I have personally thanked him for the great job he did for me. An amazing job!

Again Timmer,  Many thank
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 12:58:26 PM by Mahound »

TIMMER

• View Profile
Re: Check out this Layout
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 11:08:42 AM »
Heres the original layout ( not edited ) To most its a basic layout, but thanks, Mahound

INOVATE POKER

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 11:34:16 PM »
When i can get the layout?

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 01:00:13 AM »
Inovate - look at timmer's post right above yours... there's two links that you need to click. The one that ends with tlo is the layout itself, while the other should be the picture needed for it to display the way you see it.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 07:56:32 AM »
Check your Email.........And for those who's ask its from the (Black and Green with Buttons tlo. )