Author Topic: Differing Exports for same format  (Read 975 times)

Johno

• View Profile
    • The Poker Leaderbaord
Differing Exports for same format
« on: June 23, 2009, 06:25:10 PM »
Hi Corey,

As you know I use the XML export that suits Stats Genie currently.

When I finish a tournament my proceedure is to chop all players then move players up out of the chop for the ranks I want ranked. We don't rank every position.

the format is this:

Code: [Select]
<Player Name="Tom Harris" FirstName="Tam" LastName="" Rank="1" TournamentPts="100" Buyin="50" Rebuy="0" Addon="0" Payout="250" Knockouts="4" KnockoutRevenue="0" BountyCost="0" RoundOut="5" TimeOut="2009-06-22 23:10:21"/>
I have seen another file exported in the same manner that actually leaves out some info for the winner. like this:

Code: [Select]
<Player Name="Tom Harris" FirstName="Tam" LastName="" Rank="1" TournamentPts="100" Buyin="50" Rebuy="0" Addon="0" Payout="250" Knockouts="4" KnockoutRevenue="0" BountyCost="0" RoundOut="" TimeOut=""/>
Do you know why this would be?

Could it be because the players were busted out one by one? And therefore the final player was not busted out as he actually won?

Makes sense really, just want to confirm.
My League Website - Joomla Component for TD. Now available for Joomla 1.5, 1.7 & 2.5

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Differing Exports for same format
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 09:28:03 AM »
That's correct.  Typically, there is only one winner, and that player is never busted out of the tournament.  So that player won't have a bust-out time or round.