Author Topic: My Layout - For Sale?  (Read 18862 times)

Adz

• View Profile
Re: My Layout - For Sale?
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2011, 04:16:35 AM »
The roughness was started by him,  the only  problem i had was the word professional, know where on my post do i clam the word professional. But with about 5 more min, I could finish this,... just saying, and it still wont be a  professional layout

Are you actually serious? What is that?

That attempt to make it is nothing short of pathetic, you have once again made it look like a 5 year old did it in Microsoft publisher, you have no idea in terms of fonts, design, style and color scheme. Seriously that made me laugh. What is that logo??!! loool! Now that is WordArt.

jodybingo

• View Profile
    • Personal Web Site
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2011, 08:20:25 AM »
C'mon gentlemen...This is a forum, a community. Shooting negative comments towards others in here is deconstructive rather than constructive. There is nothing moreto say on this topic so I hope this is the last comment on this thread. Let's go back to asking for help and providing it.
Read this (again) and let's chill a bit
http://www.jodystacey.com/comedy/emails/chili.html

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2011, 08:33:41 AM »
Yep I concede, your layout is the best thing sence butter & bread got together so carry on with the fine work that you do so well. And may other be amazed with your talent,  So just keep amazing us with your layouts and may the orders start rolling in.

Adz

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2011, 12:01:57 PM »
Yep I concede, your layout is the best thing sence butter & bread got together so carry on with the fine work that you do so well. And may other be amazed with your talent,  So just keep amazing us with your layouts and may the orders start rolling in.

your attempts at sarcasm and humour is embarrassing, i think you should learn a lesson, read over all of your comments and realize how ridiculous your argument started and what it has turned into.

for everyones information I will no longer entertain the subject of selling the layout. I have had an offer offline from a poker room to exclusively purchase it from me so that is the end of that subject. As far as making future layouts go I will be strongly thinking otherwise after the experience I have had on these forums.

jodybingo

• View Profile
    • Personal Web Site
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2011, 12:17:20 PM »
I assume both of you are tournament directors in your own neck of the woods. You then know what it is like when two players who don't know each other start to bicker over nonsense. I see the same thing happening here. Please guys, we are on the TD forums as a team set out to help each other. By constantly replying with comments that are intended to belittle the other it just fuels the fire. Let's be gentlemen about it.

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2011, 12:24:27 PM »
Wasnt trying to throw out sarcasm, or be funny, And I have read those post seveal times your quotes 5 year old, and really really bad is ok, nothing was said, tell you wrote those. So one more time I apologize to you and who ever reads these, by all mean post more theres very few of us that do

jodybingo

• View Profile
    • Personal Web Site
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2011, 12:27:40 PM »
We are now at the 'kiss and make up phase'!

The Meal

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2011, 07:22:48 AM »
Congrats on the layout!  I saw that Excalibur was using a modified version of this (they had the pie-chart countdown along with the current level's clock) when I was in Vegas last week.

If people want to attempt to create it themselves than I have no problem with that, like I say it took me a very long time to finish it and get it to display correctly in the right resolutions.

I use a modified version as well (taught myself a bunch in the process — including a screen that displays the currently playing song!).
https://sites.google.com/site/feltclubpoker/Home/tournamentdirectorbackground

big_alv77

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2011, 08:50:24 PM »
Is anyone willing to please share one of these modified "Hollywood Poker"-type of templates (.tlo and any coresponding files) for free?

Please and thank you.

oddapokeren

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2016, 05:40:28 PM »
This took me 8 hours to get right but I finally completed my new layout. I am thinking of selling a un-branded version to people interested for small fee.

Hi, I would be interested in buying this layout for a fee. Is it compatible with version 3.3?

How much do you want for the layout?

oddapokeren

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2016, 06:31:31 PM »
This took me 8 hours to get right but I finally completed my new layout. I am thinking of selling a un-branded version to people interested for small fee.

Hi, are u still interested in selling this layout?

Jaxen

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2016, 01:25:48 PM »
"Adz" has not been active on this forum in over 4 years. Might want to go into his profile, find an email addy, and contact him directly.