Author Topic: Stop Sounds During the Game  (Read 1185 times)

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Stop Sounds During the Game
« on: January 23, 2011, 11:23:51 PM »
During the tournament (or when on the game screen), is there a way to create a button to stop the current sound that's playing? I've got one (Final Jeopardy Music) that plays for 30 seconds, but usually isn't needed that long.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

TIMMER

• View Profile
Re: Stop Sounds During the Game
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 11:45:04 PM »
two ways  Backspace is the  hotkey and  <tdbutton type="StopAllSounds" inheritFont="true">

Stuart Murray

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 10:13:10 AM »
or you could edit the sound using a program such as cool edit pro, which is what I use to make it a sound of a length you require.

Regards
Stuart
Stuart Murray

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 10:22:10 AM »
two ways  Backspace is the  hotkey and  <tdbutton type="StopAllSounds" inheritFont="true">

I'll probably end up putting in the button... Too sleepy yet to remember the backspace as an auto stop.  Thanks Timmer!

or you could edit the sound using a program such as cool edit pro, which is what I use to make it a sound of a length you require.

Regards
Stuart

I'll keep this in mind if I find other sounds I'd like to use, where the fulll sound is too long. The music is the full 30 seconds, which I ultimately would like, just not always for the full 30 seconds.  Thanks Stuart!
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 10:54:57 AM »
Hey, Magic_fubu I went through my sound file and find this its 15sec long it may help