Author Topic: Vnc and iphone help  (Read 1422 times)

robertchas

• View Profile
Vnc and iphone help
« on: March 06, 2010, 04:23:38 PM »
I am having severe problems with trying to control TD over VNC with my iphone basically I have tried every app available for the Iphone and nearly all Pc apps like tightvnc, ultravnc, realvnc they all end up with the same outcome.

Ok heres whats happening I can connect to vnc and all works fine until I open up TD this causes the connection to fail with a unexpected error on all apps I can reconnect but and see the screen but while the cursor moves on the iphone it does not move on the screen.

I am running windows 7 on a lg netbook the iphone is running 3.2 and I.E8.

I use to have this working whilst I was on xp, so is anyone using win7 I know its not the software as it works fine until I run TD also TD does seem to be causing my cpu to overload at times I know its only a netbook with atom processor but my cpu is maxed at times 100.

Cheers

Chas

RobertCarney

• View Profile
Re: Vnc and iphone help
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 11:36:21 PM »
its the stupid windows 7 security its same on vista 64 bit i run my td on a 5 gig partition nothing else but xp and td works a charm

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 06:05:08 PM »
It is NOT just windows 7. I am running TD on a system originally Vista, upgraded to 7 pro, and I have only had one minor issue with it, and that was because I was doing something wrong....

Sure, it's your opinion that it's Win7, but I assure you it's not Win7 in of itself, there's other issues going on with it.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

RobertCarney

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 03:58:57 PM »
It is NOT just windows 7. I am running TD on a system originally Vista, upgraded to 7 pro, and I have only had one minor issue with it, and that was because I was doing something wrong....

Sure, it's your opinion that it's Win7, but I assure you it's not Win7 in of itself, there's other issues going on with it.

yeah i have 7 and its a very good os but as said before i also have problems with 7 and vnc and dont have any problems with xp on the exact same pc so its a security issue on 7