Author Topic: BIG BIG HELP REQUIRED  (Read 2598 times)

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
BIG BIG HELP REQUIRED
« on: August 15, 2017, 02:38:45 PM »
AFTER HAVING A STROKE 5 YEARS AGAIN, I THOUGHT I WAS READY TO GET BACK ONTO TD AGAIN BUT TO BE HONEST I HAVE FORGOTTEN EVERY THING I KNEW HOWEVER I HAVE TOTALLY LOST SO IF ANY ONE CAN PLEASE POST ON HERE COMPLETED TOURNAMENT THAT HAS BEEN USED IN A TOURNAMENT THE MORE COMPLICATED THE BETTER ON HERE SO CAN DISSECT IT AND TRY AN RELEARN WHAT I NEED TO RELEARN I KNOW THAT HERE ARE LOTS OF HELPFUL PEOPLE ON THERE THAT I KNOW CAN HELP M E RE-LEARN IT BY TAKING IT APART AND SEEING HOW IT IS SET UP  I AMUSING V 3.3 I HAVE ALREADY DOWNLOADED ALL THE SOUNDS THANKS TO STUMOR AND I AM SURE THAT WILL BE ASTOUNDED BY ALL YOUT SUPPORT.AND RESPONSES SO IN ADVANCE I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ IT AND THOSE WHO WILL POST A TOURNAMENT :D    CHEERS JIM WARD BY THE WAY THIS TOOK MENEARLY 30 MINUTES TYPE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES AND I APLOGISE FOR THE CAPS
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 02:46:48 PM by Mahound »

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: BIG BIG HELP REQUIRED
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 06:09:47 PM »
I always suggest taking a look at the sample tournament that comes with the software.  It isn't super complicated, but it represents a typical tournament with 30 or 40 people, all set up and ready to start.  It has all the necessary stuff, players bought-in, a schedule, prizes, events, etc.

I have a lot of saved tournaments, but almost all of them are either partially set up to test the code for specific scenarios (so not useful to anyone else), or they are tournaments sent to me from users to try to debug an issue or help figure something out, which means they have personal information I cannot share.

One thing to remember is that the software will tell you if there's something you need to configure to make your tournament ready to play.  Those flashing status messages represent that information, and you can always press the "Alerts" button on the Game tab to get the same kind of information.

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
Re: BIG BIG HELP REQUIRED
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 03:28:54 PM »
thanks corey i should of thought of that in the first place, again once more many thanks