Author Topic: Fault on Screen Properties / Seating Chart Screen. Version 3  (Read 1158 times)

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
Fault on Screen Properties / Seating Chart Screen. Version 3
« on: November 21, 2011, 07:13:00 AM »
When a player is moved to another table i have set it up so that when the tables are displayed, any recently moved players are highlighted in a different coloured text and background. So that when someone is looking for where they are going to sit, they can see at a glance what there new table is.
This worked find in the beta 2.5v.
On the new version of TD.
On the tables Seating chart screen the text is not highlighted. But when you press T to toggle to the list format it IS highlighted and displayed the way i want it to be.

Any one lese having this problem?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Fault on Screen Properties / Seating Chart Screen. Version 3
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 11:48:37 AM »
It's a bug.  I've just published a patch to fix it.  Restart your TD, wait 30 seconds, then restart again and see if it is fixed (first restart should download the patch, second restart should apply it).  It is fixed in 3.0 Patch 10, which you can check on the Preferences tab by pressing the Patch Info button.

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
Re: Fault on Screen Properties / Seating Chart Screen. Version 3
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 12:02:41 PM »
It's a bug.  I've just published a patch to fix it.  Restart your TD, wait 30 seconds, then restart again and see if it is fixed (first restart should download the patch, second restart should apply it).  It is fixed in 3.0 Patch 10, which you can check on the Preferences tab by pressing the Patch Info button.

Thank you and as some one has already mentioned the update patch button is great.