Author Topic: Column and row heights  (Read 1230 times)

Mac_09

• View Profile
Column and row heights
« on: March 16, 2014, 12:04:40 PM »
Just loaded TD on my Mac using Windows 7 and all the columns and rows on the tabs are too small.  Is there a setting in TD to fix this?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Column and row heights
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 08:24:17 PM »
The problem is that the various rows, columns, buttons, cells, etc, are set to a specific size in order to fit into a particular area in the window.  And they are sized large enough to contain the text.  But your Windows text size has been adjusted to a larger size, increasing the size of the fonts.  Unfortunately that doesn't increase the size of the containers (the rows, columns, buttons, cells, etc).  I hope to find a way to allow the application to adjust accordingly, but there's no workaround at the moment, other than to set your Windows text size back to the default (100%) size.

Mac_09

• View Profile
Re: Column and row heights
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 04:58:17 PM »
In case anyone else hits this issue -

I tried to decrease the font in Windows but it would not take.  Since I am using a Retina MBP - which has an extremely high resolution, I had to change Parallels to manage the DPI of the Windows VM. You can do this under the Virtual Machine's configuration, Hardware, Video Options, and change "Best for Retina" to "Scaled".  Everything looks normal now.