Poll

Help me choose between two logo's?

Dog and Shield
6 (66.7%)
Skeleton
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: February 18, 2009, 10:10:44 AM

Author Topic: RDPL logo  (Read 3861 times)

agromans

• View Profile
RDPL logo
« on: February 08, 2009, 10:10:44 AM »
I can not decide on which logo to use for my league.  I'm going to go with the votes from the TD members.
(click to enlarge both images, they rotate)

Place your vote above, also if you have any feed back, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 05:21:01 PM by agromans »

skelly82

• Shark-stats admin
    • View Profile
    • Shark Stats
Re: RDPL logo
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 11:50:21 AM »
Hi agromans,

Looking at the first one i think its a great logo but with the second the quality of the skelton is not too great. So I would go with the 1st one, however there are a few places that you can pick up some great vector images where you could mix it up a little. ie what about a bulldog skull with the shield?

http://www.vecteezy.com/ is a good place to start.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Shark-stats.co.uk online poker league management - no programming needed just great stats everytime

agromans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 11:56:54 AM »
Skelly82,

Thanks for your input; it's greatly appreciated.  I thought of a bull dog skull but I had a hard time finding one and I don't have the time to develop one through Photoshop. 

On a side note; I think this forum is great.  I like the fact we can communicate with people from all over the world and get input.

Thanks

1Bracelet1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 02:46:44 PM »
Hi,

I voted for the skelton, but on retrospect - I think I like the bulldog better. GL!!

agromans

• View Profile
Re: RPS logo
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 10:44:44 AM »
It seems most people like the dog look.  So I've decided to keep it simple and go with this look and a name change.  Feed back is always appreciated.