Author Topic: 1st Break Announcement Fails  (Read 1419 times)

T-Bone

• View Profile
1st Break Announcement Fails
« on: July 10, 2010, 06:13:46 AM »
At first break the previous round's blind announcement plays again. Second break the first break's announcement plays. Got'em set up with "not isRound" condition and "play in order". Worked fine last tournament. Now, not so much. Ideas?
If it ain't naked, deep-fried or poker-related, I ain't interested!

Stuart Murray

• View Profile
Re: 1st Break Announcement Fails
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 08:49:29 AM »
Condition: A Level Starts
Conditions: not isRound

There must be a conflict between your rounds also so if you make sure your conditions for rounds has: isRound

You can also place the break event above the round event to make sure if they are both firing at the same event the break announcement will fire instead.

Stuart
Stuart Murray

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 09:45:32 PM »
Also remember that when you hit a break in your schedule, the round has not yet changed.  So if you have round 1, round 2, break 1, round 3, round 4, etc., when you are in break 1 you are also, technically, still in round 2.  Might have an effect depending on how you've created your conditions.  And as stuamurr mentioned, ordering can have an effect, too.

If you want more detailed help, attach your tournament file, or just the events template.  Or email them to me (support@thetournamentdirector.net) if you don't want to share them with the world.

T-Bone

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 08:05:46 AM »
Certainly I wouldn't mind sharing with the world. I mean, even a moron wants recognition! However, I got everything to work. Don't know exactly how but I did. Thanks for the help and offer of help, guys.
If it ain't naked, deep-fried or poker-related, I ain't interested!