Author Topic: 2 suggestions  (Read 1700 times)

jodybingo

• View Profile
    • Personal Web Site
2 suggestions
« on: February 20, 2011, 03:44:53 PM »
First of two...
When I right click on a player from either the player tab or database tab, can you have the player's name appear on the prompt that opens up?
example,
Remove "John Smith" from tournament instead of remove 'player' from tournament. The same applies to deleting a player from the database. I often second guess if I clicked the right player.
Second...
Can I have an option (probably on the players tab) which will allow me to reprint a receipt? 
Thanks Corey

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: 2 suggestions
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 04:04:11 PM »
First of two...
When I right click on a player from either the player tab or database tab, can you have the player's name appear on the prompt that opens up?
example,
Remove "John Smith" from tournament instead of remove 'player' from tournament. The same applies to deleting a player from the database. I often second guess if I clicked the right player.

I would like to be a proponent of this one - I've found myself second guessing as well
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 2 suggestions
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 11:27:03 AM »
I did this for a reason ... but I'm not sure I can remember what it was.  Maybe just to keep the context menu reasonable (not too wide if a player's name was ridiculously long), or consistent (if I add the player's name to the first, prominent context menu item, I'd have to add it to all of them where appropriate).  I'll revisit this.

The software doesn't keep track of your receipts.  It simply creates the receipt, prints it, and optionally saves it.  There's a feature request for tying receipt numbers to actual transactions, so I'll add this to that request.