Author Topic: Adding other games to the list  (Read 5104 times)

emc300

• View Profile
Adding other games to the list
« on: January 24, 2008, 04:15:34 PM »
Hello Corey. 

My friend and I just bought the software and I absolutely love it.  I run mixed game tournaments like the ones you have listed, but I also run Draw and a Draw, Omaha and Hold, Em mix.  Would it be possible to add 5 Card Draw,and A-5 Draw Lowball, maybe even a 2-7 Draw Lowball to the list of games?  I wish I found this software sooner.  Thank you in advance.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Adding other games to the list
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 04:41:20 PM »
Sure, I can add them.  But you can type any game name you want, you do realize that, right?

emc300

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 07:13:49 PM »
No, I did not.  I am still learning the software, but thank you for this information.  I will use this to my advantage.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 10:24:34 AM »
Well that input's a little deceiving, even to the experienced user.  It's called a "combo box", because it combines a text input with a drop-down selection list.  It looks like a selection list, and selection lists only allow you to pick one of the pre-populated options, so most people don't realize right away that you can also type values into the input.

StevenR

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 12:03:25 AM »
Was wondering if there was a way of removing entries from the list that one has created?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2008, 12:35:14 AM »
In the next version, yes.  But, the list is pre-populated with only a handful of entries.  Additionally, only game names that exist in your current rounds schedule are also in the list.  In other words, there's no need to "remove" entries from the list.  If the game name isn't already in your schedule (and it isn't one of the game names included with the software), it won't appear in the list.