Author Topic: Making a money prize table..  (Read 4610 times)

pizzaboy

• View Profile
Making a money prize table..
« on: July 06, 2008, 06:12:58 AM »
i see there is a blind schedule table that you can press to show a complete table of the blind schedule....is it possible to make one identical showing a table of prizes....would be handy on the final table as i dont need to show much other info at this tage of torney. but players consistantly ask what each prize is....if i just could have a prize structure up on the screen it would be better.... ???

tandemrx

• View Profile
Re: Making a money prize table..
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 08:49:17 AM »
Just make a cell with the "prizes" token in it.  Display it the entire tourney like many folks do (or after a certain level, or whenever you want to).  The prize amounts will update as people rebuy or add-on or buy-in.

The prize cell should be part of the standard "toolbox" on the right side of the layout screen.  So it is already set up to add that cell to your layout easily.

I would say a bulk of the people who use this program include this cell in their layout for the entire tourney so participants can see the prize structure all along.

Phaze

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 10:27:34 AM »
Hey tand, I was wondering about something along these lines and maybe you can help... Is it possible to place a players name into whatever spot he went out while tourny is still running. If that player goes out and he's in the money can you make it show that the player won whatever amount of money that place wins?

tandemrx

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 10:35:22 AM »
One of the attributes of the "prizes" token is "show recipient".  Just set that to "true" and you are good to go.

Just make sure to test it out because sometimes long names of recipients might throw off your look of the cell.

I forget what name format it uses for the prize name attribute

Phaze

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2008, 03:28:12 PM »
right on dude, thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2008, 12:00:53 PM »
It uses the name format in your preferences - so basically the same format you see everywhere else.

Pakled

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2008, 08:16:32 PM »
Is there a way to get it to display above the prize amount like you can with the "values="bottom"" token in the Chips box?
Pakled - We look for things...

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2008, 12:58:48 PM »
Afraid not.  You can change the orientation, but it still displays rank next to amount (on the same line).  Sounds like a feature request.