Author Topic: Need to correct data being displayed in my stats  (Read 1046 times)

alex8675

• View Profile
Need to correct data being displayed in my stats
« on: April 03, 2010, 06:39:00 PM »
I just finished my first tournament using the software and ran into a little difficult with the resulting stats.  At the end, we decided to payout 4 instead of 3 people.  The information in the prizes section is correct, but the payout info in the stats section is wrong.  How can I correct this?  I need to adjust the winnings and total take for 3 players.

NOTE: I'm computer savvy and don't mind opening a file and change the values, I just need to know what file and how to identify the right values....On the flip side, if there is a way to do it from the front-end, I'd be happy to hear it.

Thanks for your help,

Marc

TIMMER

• View Profile
Re: Need to correct data being displayed in my stats
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 08:02:53 PM »
 players tab, double click players name

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Need to correct data being displayed in my stats
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 12:56:17 PM »
If you changed the Prizes to accurately reflect what you paid out to your players, that's all you should have to do.  Players involved in the prizes would have their winnings, etc, adjusted accordingly automatically (they would simply be recalculated when you made the changes to the prizes).  Stats would then just need to be run again to see updated values.

Why do you think you need to adjust players' winnings?