Author Topic: Edit Final Table Results  (Read 2796 times)

itguy11

• View Profile
Edit Final Table Results
« on: March 14, 2008, 09:53:46 AM »
Is there a way to edit the "Final Table" stats that show up in the "Stats" tab.

Let me explain. Our league has 10 person tables setup because if we get 20 players, we want 2 tables, and not 3, but final table is always 8 players. In the latest case, we had 2 tables of 8 players at the start, using 8 players for the final table. Someone accidentally hit the "move players" after busting someone out, when there are 10 players left, which made them all on the final table (because I had 10 player tables set up). I realize I could change my final table to 8 players, and I will do this, but in the meantime, I want to fix the stats now if I could. I have 4 tournaments to correct, where 10 players are in the final table, when actually, it was only 8.

OK...after a long winded explanation...is there a way to do this?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Edit Final Table Results
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 10:39:07 AM »
The "final table" is really just the largest table in your tables configuration.  So, a player technically makes the final table if their rank is lower than or equal to the number of seats at your largest table.  If you want to make sure only ranks 1 through 8 qualify as "making the final table", edit the tables and make sure no table has more than 8 seats.

itguy11

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 09:32:50 PM »
I have it configured this way now, and it works fine...but is there a way to go back (for the purpose of getting correct final table stats) and edit the database to have only the top 8 as getting to the final table?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 10:32:19 AM »
No, you have to edit the tournaments themselves.

itguy11

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 03:03:03 PM »
Sorry it took so long to respond. I didn't realize that after the tournament was played I could change the table layout. I did this and that worked perfect. Tanks for your help.