Author Topic: Seating Chart question  (Read 1544 times)

Charvey

• View Profile
Seating Chart question
« on: April 28, 2011, 08:42:55 PM »
I currently use the Box format for the seating chart in the TD. It only shows 2 tables wide and then goes down to the next row and 2 more tables.

Is there a way to make it show 3 or more box tables across the screen?

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: Seating Chart question
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 08:59:05 PM »
Change (or add) what I have in bold to suit your needs. I run 4 tables, and I show them all in one line, so I have columns="4", and with quotes.

seatingchart format="diagram" showEmptyTables="true" columns="4" showHits="true">
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Charvey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 09:12:00 PM »
Thanks for the help, I'm not a new user just new and trying to make TD do what I want.. Where do I find the spot to change that info.

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 09:18:34 PM »
I've got mine set up as part of a layout. All you should need to do, is to find the cell with the seating chart in it, and modify it as you want. If you show it during the tournament, then you should switch it for all of the possible conditions (even rounds, odd rounds, default)... The conditions will show up on the left side of the window when you have the cell properties up.
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Charvey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 10:05:15 PM »
Magic... Thank you I got it working as a separate screen layout. If you don't mind me asking one more question... Is there a way to stop the "ready to start" from flashing over top of the players names on top of the tournament info screen?

Thanks again
Chris

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2011, 10:27:00 PM »
( For the Flashing Message)... Preferences tab,....Click,..Status Message.....( click white box Disable all status messages )..... or  click the boxs for the ones you want to stop if there not the default.                                                    Click,..  Seating Chart, right click anywhere on that screen,...click...seating chart properties......you can set it there ( Number of columns ) and a few more thing there you change.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 10:51:20 PM by TIMMER »

Charvey

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2011, 10:33:54 PM »
Once again thank you so much for the help!!!

Chris

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2011, 11:01:10 PM »
You're welcome, and sorry about not seeing the prior post until just now.... Glad to see you've got it working now!
---