Author Topic: Chip Count  (Read 3636 times)

assosoliera

• View Profile
Chip Count
« on: October 24, 2010, 08:42:50 AM »
Hello, the chip count when you see how to do it on video.
Thanks

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: Chip Count
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 09:23:18 PM »
Are you asking how the chip count is figured out, or something about the average stack, or something else??
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

assosoliera

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 07:26:19 AM »
We paused the chip count of players and I would like to monitor, how?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2010, 10:51:13 AM »
I'm afraid I'm not understanding the question.

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2010, 01:05:49 PM »
I think the question is how TD would automatically track chip counts throughout the tournament. If that's the case, Asso, I'm afraid TD cannot possibly do that. If you're asking how to put in the chip counts, then what you can do, is to go to the players tab, right click on a player, and select "Edit Player". From there, in the "Current Status" Section, you can manually enter in their chip counts.
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2010, 02:16:46 PM »
Exactly.  The only chip counts the TD can do by itself is for buy-ins, add-ons, rebuys, and bust-outs.  At buy-in, it knows how many chips you have.  At bust-out, it knows you have 0 chips.  At add-on or rebuy time, it can ADD chips.  Nut there's no way for it to know how many chips a player actually has at any given point in the tournament unless you tell it.

You can also press the "Set Chip Counts" button on the Players tab.

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2010, 02:18:40 PM »
While we're talking chip counts, how "possible" would it be to implement to have TD add the chips of the busted out player to that of the hitman/hitmen?
---

assosoliera

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2010, 02:28:34 PM »
the question is: do the chip count and be able to insert the chip count of each player and then show it in video.adesso are clear?

assosoliera

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2010, 02:32:50 PM »
Scusate il mio inglese, rifaccio la domanda, durante un torneo facciamo pausa, nella pausa i dealer contano le chip di tutti i giocatori e li mettiamo su TD, vorrei far vedere il nome del giocatore con le relative chip a video...non volevo i miracoli da TD di sapere da solo quante chip hanno i giocatori..Grazie e scusate Luca

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2010, 02:56:01 PM »
(Translation via http://translate.google.com

Excuse my English, am referring to the question when we do a tournament break, break in the dealer count the chips of all players and put them on the TD, I would like to see the name of the player with the chip on a video ... I did not want the miracles of TD only know how many chips the players have .. Thank you and sorry for Luca

Sorry for my misunderstanding of the question initially. Please know we're all here to help!  On the chips tab, click "New Chip". from there you can either select a color for the chip, or you can put an image in there. You also want to make sure that you check the box to display it on the screen.  The next thing you need to do is on the layout tab. You want to make sure that you have the "Chips" cell in the layout in order for it to show.

Ci dispiace per la mia incomprensione della questione inizialmente. Si prega di sapere che siamo tutti qui per aiutarti! Nella scheda chip, fare clic su "Nuovo Chip". da lì si può selezionare un colore per il chip, oppure è possibile mettere una immagine in là. Si desidera inoltre assicurarsi che si seleziona la casella per visualizzarlo sullo schermo. La prossima cosa che dovete fare è sulla scheda Layout. Si vuole fare in modo che si ha la cella "Chips" nel layout in modo che essa deve dimostrare.

Mike
---

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2010, 05:19:28 PM »
I think what you're trying to see is each player's chip count, after they've been counted during a break.  You can do this by entering each player's chip count using the "Set Chip Count" button on the Players tab or the Controls tab, or by pressing Ctrl+S from the Game window.  To display the counts to your players, you can either show your players the Player Rankings screen (you'll have to edit the properties to show the "Chip Count" column) or insert the <chipleaders> token into your layout.

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2010, 07:57:51 AM »
hello can you pls help me im new here

i think this website is cool :)

Can you be a bit more specific with what you need help with??
---

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2010, 10:05:16 AM »
hello can you pls help me im new here

i think this website is cool :)

Can you be a bit more specific with what you need help with??

FYI, these are spam posts.  They try to look legit and then put a spam link in their signature.  I delete them and ban the user (not that it helps).

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2010, 06:59:02 PM »
Wasn't too sure with the one I replied to... Was going to give it to the weekend to see if i had a response before i reported it.... Oh well!  lol
---