Author Topic: heads-ip  (Read 1355 times)

assosoliera

• View Profile
heads-ip
« on: October 24, 2010, 08:58:57 AM »
Hello, why TD is not intended for heads-up tournaments on the charts, then go to update the overall standings? I organize a weekly tournament and really difficult to get to TD, I do dovuro meetings individually.
I hope you understand
Thanks Luca

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: heads-ip
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 12:22:36 PM »
Asso, TD it's geared towards heads up due to most tournaments have more than just two people. You could potentially get around this by creating multiple 2 player tables. If you're already doing this, and want to update the standings afterwards, make sure you SAVE the tournaments, then refresh the stats. Also, make sure your tournament scoring is the the same as the points for playing, and the overall scoring is set up how you want it.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

assosoliera

• View Profile
Re: heads-ip
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 01:00:26 PM »
Thanks, I solved the problem I have in the same way you told me, the problem is in the points standings, how do I do? I'll explain if the 1st place 10 points go to the 2nd 2 points and go up to when I'm alone 2 is ok, if there are more tables as you do?